Show Your Support for the Families of San Antonio’s Fallen First Responders.
We are in the home stretch for sponsorships of the 2023 Spaghetti Dinner, and we need your help!
This is our largest and most heavily publicized event of the year. Over 6000 Plates Served!
Your Sponsorship Dollars provide complimentary tickets for our eighty-seven (87) 100ClubSA Survivor
Families we have served since 1973!
• Double the number of complimentary Spaghetti Dinner tickets!
• 100ClubSA Merchandise, including:
50th Anniversary Embroidered Polo Shirts
50th Anniversary T-Shirts
50th Anniversary Koozies
50th Anniversary Auto Decals with each Ticket
All sponsorships include event signage and social media coverage. Plus, your organization will be
recognized at our 22nd Annual 100ClubSA Run to Remember 5k Run/Walk in October.
Please Invoice Us:
Spaghetti Dinner Sponsorship, Attn: Richard Miller, 100 Club of San Antonio, P.O. Box 6741, San Antonio TX 78209
As Your Generosity Grows – So Does our mission … since 1973
• 100ClubSA Line of Duty Death Assistance
• 100ClubSA Dependent Children Scholarship Fund
• 100ClubSA Line of Duty Injury Fund
• 100ClubSA Donation Fund
• 100ClubSA Active-Duty Training Scholarships
• The C.A.L.M. Approach Training
• 100ClubSA Bridge Program
• 100ClubSA First Responder Family Resiliency Program
• 100ClubSA K-9 Fund
• New! 100ClubSA Firefighter / EMT Safety Training
Thank you for standing with the families of San Antonio’s fallen First Responders.
Join us for our Annual Meatball Roll and Press Conference on Friday, July 14th.
Meatball Roll: 9:00am / Press Conference 10:30am